Wednesday 20 February 2013

A Brand New World, A Brand New Experience

Wurd upppppp peeps! So I finally started blogging. OK I am totally new to this thing. Don't really know how it works, but I am learning new things everyday...exploring its features.. hope to rock this thing in the future. Ok, since this is my first post, I'll just keep it short cause basically I have nothing much to write about. At least not for the time being. 

Oh I actually have another blog, under the same profile name. Also new. But why 2 blogs? Well, I just feel like having 2 blogs. One for motivational purposes, and the other for entertainment purposes. This one is basically for entertainment, for me to go crazyyyyyy! and for me to share fun stuff with you guys. The other blog is for me to show my so called "serious side", to give advice, to bring hope, to cheer people up, to share my sentimental side, and most importantly to motivate people. So yeah, if you are interested, please do not hesitate to follow me on my other blog, http://im4ginaryfri3nd.blogspot.com/

Oh how I wish I am a pro blogger right now. I wonder how do they make a career out of blogging. I will find out eventually. Cause at the moment, I feel like a friggin hobo, the only difference is, I have a home. I am unemployed, and I am quite choosy with jobs. No luck with jobs yet :) So I have too much time to kill. Then I thought to myself... WHY NOT! why not blog :) because i spend so much time online on my bed that I can even build a house on my bed and never leave, except for going down to get some food and to the toilet.. So yea, this is how I end up blogging. 

Don't know what I can do with this blog of mine, but if its main purpose is to keep you entertained, so be it! I will entertain you :) Ok have to go now, please stay tuned for more updates in the future. Stay safe and God Bless! 

-Ian V. 


I know this happens, but I will try my best to update my posts on a regular basis :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment